Music of Oz Offers Sew Fun
The studio supplies sewing machines. We offer private and small group lessons
Sewing Fun is Just That!
We offer private and small group (2-3 students) sewing lessons to kids and teens starting at age 8. Some of the projects offered include making:
- a pillow
- a pillow case
- a draw-string bag
- a tote bag
- pajama pants.
Students Learn in a Relaxed Atmosphere.
Students learn to sew in a relaxed atmosphere, and at their own pace. The hour-long lessons are taught on easy-to-use Brother sewing machines, and take place every other week. Students are welcome to bring their own sewing machine if they prefer.
Our instructor, Diana, also offers lessons in knitting and crocheting.
About Our Instructor
Diana is a thoughtful teacher and experienced seamstress. She will take each student at their level and move them forward through sewing techniques by way of more and more advanced projects. She is also able to teach knitting and croqueting.
Private lessons at Music of Oz Studio cost $70 in monthly tuition.
We accept cash and checks only.
By signing this statement, you are demonstrating your understanding and agreement to abide by studio payment policies and procedures.
- Sewing students have two one-hour lessons each month.
- Sewing supplies (notions) are included in your lessons; however, the student needs to purchase their own fabric ad pattern.
- Monthly tuition is due at the first scheduled lesson of each month.
- Cancellations made by the student cannot be credited. There may be a chance to trade to another time, but this is not guaranteed.
- A late fee of $5 will be assessed to any tuition that is not paid on or before the 15th of the month.
- Schedule changes must be made through the office manager. Teachers do not establish their own schedules.
There is a $20 charge assessed to any returned checks.